Logic will take you from A to Z, but imagination will take you everywhere!

marți, 16 martie 2010

one crappy love story


"Martha: George who is out somewhere there in the dark... George who is good to me, and whom I revile; who understands me, and whom I push off; who can make me laugh, and I choke it back on my throat; who can hold me, at night, so that it's warm, and whom I will bite so there's blood; who keeps learning the games we play as quickly as I can change the rules; who can make me happy and I do not wish to be happy, and yes I do wish to be happy. George and Martha: sad, sad, sad. "

Am citit pasajul de vreo 3 ori la rand, si inca nu ma satur. E atata incoerenta, dar coerenta, atat de mult romantism, dar atat de multa rigiditate, atat de amuzant si atat de trist. Defapt, doar inca una din "the crappy love stories".

Ah, da; e din Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf? , by Edward Albee :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu